To pair your device with Bluetooth hardware such as GridConnect Fireflys and Wepoy or Star printers, please follow these directions:
1. From the home screen, touch the PickTrace logo and keep your finger pressed until a calculator appears.
2. Enter the password '55154'.
3. Select the 'Settings' option to be redirected to the device’s Settings menu.
4. Click on ‘Bluetooth’ to turn it on and scan for devices.
5. Functioning Bluetooth hardware should be visible among the devices. Select the one you wish to pair with.
6. Wepoy and Star printers do not require a PIN, but GridConnect Fireflys do.
7. Enter the PIN '1234' to pair to a GridConnect Firefly.
8. Successfully paired! :^)
NOTE: Star Micronics stationary printers require you to hold down the red 'pairing' button on the back of the unit for at least 10 seconds before they are available for pairing.
To connect to a Bluetooth Printer through the APP, please follow these directions:
1. From PT Android Launcher, navigate to PTCheckIn
2. Navigate to the Menu, the "Configuration"
3. Select "Bluetooth Printer" button
4. Select available printer
5. Select Printer > Test
6. Printer will print test page
7. Select "Accept"
8. Printer will be shown as ONLINE > "Save" Changes
To connect to a Bluetooth Scale through the APP, please follow these directions:
1. From PT Android Launcher, navigate to PTScale
2. Devices will automatically connect to the Bluetooth scale (after it's been paired for the first time) and the device should not be touched for 10-20 seconds while the "Pieces" section flashes yellow.
NOTE: If the scale does not connect automatically, then proceed to the next step
3. From PTScale, select the menu on the top left, and then select "Configuration"
4. Select "Bluetooth Scale"
5. Select scale from "Paired Bluetooth Devices" (verify the numbers on the Bluetooth adapter)
6. Select scale in drop down menu and run a "Test." If the Android device is correctly displaying the weight from the scale, then select "Accept."