Creating "Follow The Leader" Barcodes
How to create Follow the Leader bar codes:
1.- On our google chrome browser, we have to type our server address adding a slash and the word "tools" at the end of the server.
- Beneath is an example of how will look like.
- Type the name of the server before the dot and follow the next format.
2. Once we've entered into the page it will show us a menu like the next screenshot beneath.
- Barcode is the blank space where we input the format to create the leader badge.
- Width (Inches): is the desired size to print our Leader Badge.
3.The format of how to create the follow the leader badge is the next one below.
- Introduce #L followed by the Crew Leaders employee id number, for example, #L244.
- Introduce the width of the badge.
- Press Generate.
4. Right, click on the barcode image and select "Save Image As".
- elect the root where the image will be saved examples (Desktop, Documents, Downloads.)
- Insert the picture into a Word document and print it
Another way of getting the FTL is going to the Crew and teams page, under managment.