A device profile will help us to configure X number of devices with the same settings with just applying this profile to the desired devices.
HOW TO CREATE A NEW DEVICE PROFILE
1. Navigate on the Web Interface to the DEVICE MANAGEMENT menu and select DEVICES option:
2. Select the DEVICE PROFILE tab and you will be able to access your available server device profiles or create a new one.
3. To create a new device profile click on the NEW button and fill out the formulary with the desired settings:
This Locked ON option will help to lock certain settings on the devices and won't be able to be changed within the device.
The Locked OFF option will enable the option on the devices and will be able to be changed within the device.
HOW TO SET A DEVICE PROFILE TO DEVICES
1. On the devices tab
2. Select the device
3. Right click over the device
4. Choose the set device profile option
5. Select the profile that the selected device will be under and save the changes
HOW TO APPLY A NEW CHANGE ON THE PROFILE TO ALL OF THE DEVICES THAT HAS IT ASSIGNED
On the device profile tab - Select the profile - Right click on it and choose the option Re-Apply Profile Settings
The following alert will appear to Apply the changes
NOTE: YOU CAN ALSO INDIVIDUALLY CHANGE THE SETTINGS TO EACH DEVICE
Select the device to choose the edit option and change the settings that will only affect this selected device
EXAMPLE: LOCK THE CREW, CONTRACTOR, VIEW OR SITE WHICH CAN BE A DIFFERENT SETTING BETWEEN DEVICES
*END OF DOCUMENT*