Android Version: v1.424
Interface Version: 1.46.11v
What: All Servers will be updated automatically. A new feature has been added. All android devices will require an update.
|/at a glance: the number of devices recently sync'd will now display at the top of the at a glance page.|
|/pt:me: A new major features has been added for self-timekeeping. All employees that have an interface user account have access to PT:Me.|
| /tools: A new tools section has been added to help create necessary barcodes. Reporty has also been added to help automaticallly download and place files.
| /ptandroid: Minor changes to employee ID reservation algorithm
Who: (All tracks)
When: Thursday (11/04) by 5:00pm
Why: The PickTrace team has been working on a new timekeeping application for use on any device. PT:Me is now moving into beta phase and is being released to select clients.
Setting Up New PT:Me Users
- Create new Employee for PT:Me users that are not already created.
- Take down the employee ID that is given
- Go to User Management Page
- Create new user - insert employee ID to line up employee with user
Note: PT:Me works across all device types, but requires internet to function.
How to login to PT:Me
- Open up a web browser
- Type in company.picktrace.com/me
- Type in your normal user credentials