How To Print Bin Tickets
Bin Tickets Format
Bin Tickets need to have this format - an "F" and then the bin number next to the letter F"
Examples: F101, F102, F103, F104.
The numbers above would represent bin 100, bin 101, bin 102, bin 103, bin 104.
Steps to print the bin ticket.
1.- On our google chrome browser, we have to type our server address adding a slash and the word "tools" at the end of the server.
- Beneath is an example of how will look like.
- Type the name of the server before the dot and follow the next format.
2.- Or in the PickTrace web Interface:
- 1.- Put the mouse over Setup and select "Tools"
- 2.- In the PickTrace Tool interface, you will be able to see a page like the next beneath:
- 3.- In base to the format we mentioned at the beginning of this document we will fill up the next spaces.
- Barcode: is the blank space where we input the format to create the Bin Ticket.
- Width (Inches): is the desired size to print our
Width (inches): 12
- 4.- Right click on the image, press "save image as" :
- 5.- Select the root where the image will be saved examples (Desktop, Documents, Downloads.)
- 6.- Insert the picture into a Word document and print it