How To Forget A Device
FORGET A DEVICE:
Forgetting a device helps prevent the Device Management page from being cluttered with devices that are no longer being used by the client (broken devices, lost devices, stolen devices, etc).
To Forget a device please follow the next steps.
- Go to "Device Management" in the top Menu of PickTrace interface.
- In the drop down menu select devices to access to devices page.
- Once we are on the devices page, select desired device to forget until device line turn a blue color.
- Right click on device and select "Forget Device" in the drop down menu.
- A window with a question will pop up, press OK to forget device.
- The device will be forgotten after this process and removed from the server (no longer able to connect to the server).
*END OF THE DOCUMENT*